Whether you want to share your workout playlist with friends or enjoy letting the world know about your favorite band, you deserve to have an easy way of doing so. If nothing else, sharing your playlist can help expose other artists who aren’t as well known but still deserve some love!
Music is the first love language, and sharing it with friends is a compelling form of communication. When you build the perfect playlist for a friend, why should you worry about incompatibility between your streaming service and theirs? With Tune My Music’s new sharing feature, you can share your perfectly cultivated playlist with friends regardless of whether they prefer Apple Music, Spotify, or another music streaming service.
- What is Tune My Music
- Share Apple Music playlists with Apple Music users
- Share Apple Music playlists with Spotify users
- Sharing Apple Music playlists with other streaming services
- How to share your Apple Music playlists
What is Tune My Music?
TuneMyMusic is a platform that lets you transfer and share playlists from any music platform to another, including Spotify, YouTube Music, Deezer, Apple Music, and more.
If you want to share playlists with friends who use a different streaming service than you do, TuneMyMusic is your best bet: our service lets you share Apple Music playlists with Spotify users — and more!
Sharing music with friends is not a new trend. We’ve been sharing music with others since the dawn of burning CDs. Back then, it was easy to ensure the ears that heard your musical mix of songs only belonged to your intended audience. These days it can be a bit more complicated because if you make your playlists public, there’s no longer any privacy attached. Using TuneMyMusic’s service to share your playlists among your friends, co-workers, or crush allows you to only share the intended playlist with the singular audience of your choice, rather than opening the gates wide to all of the internet.
How to share an Apple Music playlist with other Apple Music users?
Let’s take a look at how you share playlists on Apple Music.
- 1. Open the Apple Music app.
- 2. In the Library tab, tap Playlists.
- 3. Open the Playlist you want to share by tapping on it.
- 4. Tap the three-dot icon at the top-right, then Share Playlist
- 5. Tap to choose from the many options like AirDrop, Messages, Mail, and copy the link.
- 6. Send the airdrop or message to the selected recipient or paste the link in your social media post.
Apple Music allows you to share playlists with friends, family members, and fellow music fans through social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter — but only if the recipient is an Apple Music subscriber.
How to share your Apple Music playlists with Spotify users
Let’s look at how easy Tune My Music makes sharing playlists between music streaming platforms:
- 1. Visit https://app.tunemymusic.com/transfer
- 2. Select Apple Music as your source.
- 3. Select the playlist, or playlists, you want to share and click on “Choose Destination”.
- 4. Choose the “Share” option as your destination at the bottom of the list.
- 5. You’ll edit the sharing information and save your playlist.
- 6. Sit back and relax while TuneMyMusic does all the work. Your share page will be created, and now you can send it to all your friends and audience so they can also enjoy your playlists by copying them to their accounts. It doesn’t matter if they use Apple Music, Spotify, or any other music streaming service.
With TuneMyMusic, sharing a great Apple Music playlist with a friend who is a Spotify user is as easy as 1-2-3-4.
Sharing your Apple Music playlists with other streaming services
In case you’re wondering: yes! You can share playlists with friends regardless of whether they use Apple Music or Spotify. If your friends have an active subscription account through another service like Tidal or Deezer, you can still share your playlist using Tune My Music’s platform. Our Share feature is fully compatible with all the major streaming services and will allow you to share your playlist regardless of which service they use.
After you have shared your playlist, you will see that TuneMyMusic has generated a share page featuring your playlist. This is a private page that allows you to edit the name of the shared playlist, add a description, and save it to share again in the future. Not only that, but you’ll also be able to keep track of all your shares within your TuneMyMusic account. We make it easy to edit, re-share, or even delete the playlists you’ve shared using our service.
To wrap it up on how to share your Apple Music playlists
You have seen in this article multiple ways to share your Apple Music favorite playlists with the people you most care about, your friends and family, or your audience. You can use either the share feature on Apple Music, but this will only allow you to make it available for other Apple Music users. Or you can use Tune My Music, where you will have a dedicated page for your playlist and make it available to anyone you want, doesn’t matter which music streaming service they use.
Sharing your playlists and favorite songs was never so easy. For more articles like this, check out our How-To page. It has some cool tips for you to know everything about music streaming services and how to get the most out of your subscriptions.